The Breachpen is the first and only self-sustained metal cutting and welding tool that uses a flame. It was designed from the ground up for first responders, military and law enforcement to minimize time spent using traditional tools to cut through metal barriers. The Breachpen’s innovative and advanced scientific technology make it the most compact and powerful metal cutting and welding tool in its class. There is nothing like it!
- SWAT Teams can use the Breachpen to gain access to locations blocked by metal doors and steel bars.
- Firefighters can cut through metal barring them from entering a burning building.
- The Coast Guard can use it to open a sealed door on a sinking boat.
- Military units can use it to breach metal buildings and locations without the use of explosives.
- Maintenance crews can use it to quickly and safely cut metal in hard-to-reach locations.
- High Altitude Construction Units can use it in life and death situations where a traditional metal cutting tool would be impossible to access and use.
- Infrastructure and Railroad workers can use it to make on-the-fly repairs.
- Mining workers can use it in life or death situations when a low response time is vital.
The Breachpen may only cut and weld metal, but the situations it can be used in are infinite. When you are faced with an emergency, the most important response is the one neutralizes a disaster – whether the disaster is the loss of goods or loss of life, the Breachpen is an essential part of every Prepper’s toolkit.
The Breachpen will cut through steel up to 18MM (nearly 3/4″) thick in seconds, even in the absence of electricity, acetylene or oxygen! It’s completely self-sustained design will provide relief is virtually any disaster situation. Ideal for rescue and emergency.
*all buyers of the Breachpen are required to complete and return a waiver before the Breachpen can be shipped. The waiver will be sent to you after your purchase with instructions on how to fill out and return it.
Download the official Operators Manual HERE.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cuu8tG4wLM?rel=0&w=560&h=315]