This is one of the most compact 50 round magazines ever produced for the AR-15. The X-15 is engineered around our proven coil magazine technology which allows side by side staging of ammunition in a single stack. Because of our patent pending tension relief device, the X-15 can operate for an almost unlimited number of spring loads and can even perform in weapons with capabilities of up to 1100 rounds per minute. The streamlined design allows for zero separation of the ammunition during operation which prevents malfunctions and allows for an exceptionally compact profile. The X-15 is shorter than a standard 30 round magazine and three inches shorter than a quad stack magazine. The user friendly ergonomics and ability to use a sling make this magazine ideal for 3-gun competitors. Manufactured primarily from aluminum and steel, the magazine uses minimal plastic components in its operating assembly which gives it unparalleled reliability and strength. The critical components of the mechanism are coated in Cerakote for friction reduction and proven reliability without the need for lubrication.
• Fits most M16/AR-15 rifles, Bushmaster ACR and Stanag rifles with improved M4 feed ramps
• Variants of this versatile magazine work in 5.56x45/.223 or 300 AAC Blackout full length
• May require modification to work in Robinson Arms XCR, and the SCAR 16. Will not work in IMI Tavor
• No tools necessary to load or operate
• Manufactured in the USA Enjoy our no hassle lifetime warranty. If you have a problem we pay for the shipping, repair or replacement. If you aren’t satisfied, send the product back for a full refund.